Inception is finally out in theaters today, and because we are human beings with sight we can all agree that it's going to be f'ing awesome. Let's F some more f'ing awesome movies.
1. Back to the Future (1985) - If you don't agree this is the best movie ever made, you're a total Russian.
2. Streets of Fire (1984) - Maybe you hate sledgehammer fights and rock n' roll musicals. Maybe you hate Rick Moranis and Willem Dafoe as a greaser. Maybe you hate things that are awesome. I don't want to know the person that doesn't like Streets of Fire.
3. Boogie Nights (1997) - I've been around this block twice now. Looking for something. A clue. I've been looking for clues and something led me back here. Yeah. So here I am. It could have been me, the one who was at Ringo's place when the shit went down. Hey. I know how it is. I've been there. We've all done bad things. We've all had those guilty feelings in our heart. I'm going to take your brain out of your head and wash it and scrub it and make it clean. I don't know. But I'm going to have to settle this. First we're going to check the hole and see what we can find. We're going to get nice and wet, and you're going to spread your legs. Oh, that's good. So you know me. You know my reputation. Thirteen inches of tough load, I don't treat you gently. That's right. I'm Brock Landers. So I'm going to be nice. So I'm going to be nice. So I'm going to be nice. I'm going to ask you one more time. Where the fuck is Ringo?
4. Point Break (1991) - Because Johnny Utah. Between this, Speed and The Matrix, Keanu Reeves has starred in three of the best action movies of all time.
5. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) - Not just the best Star Trek movie ever made, but one of the best sci-fi films of all time. Great score, great story, great Shatner.
6. Death Race 2000 (1975) - F'ing awesome in every single way. Somehow manages to make Mary Woronov hot.
7. Something Wild (1986) - Jonathan Demme is the man.
8. Lost Highway (1997) - Dick Laurent is dead.
9. The Sure Thing (1985) - There's a large number of f'ing awesome John Cusack romantic comedies to choose from: Better Off Dead. Say Anything. High Fidelity. Must Love Dogs. Except not Must Love Dogs. This one's not actually the best of them, but it gets the edge today for one reason: the Zuniga Factor.
10. Phantom of the Paradise (1974) - We're talking about movies that are f'ing awesome, right? Right. That's why this movie is on here.
Streets of Fire!!! I love this f'ing movie and the f'ing soundtrack! Willem!ReplyDelete
This list f'ing rulz!!
Via con dios, F This Movie!!
Jennifer f'ing rulzzz. Three z's.ReplyDelete
Streets of Fire was the bomb in Phantoms, yo. Tonight is what it means to be young. When Robert Townsend and the Five Heartbeats (I Can Dream About You) show up during Ellen Aim's song at the end, I start to cry. EVERY FUCKING TIME.