Sure, Drive Angry 3D is already 3D dead in the 3D water, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be thankful to live in a world in which Nicolas Cage stars in a 3D movie called Drive Angry. It's become hip and ironic to like Nic Cage in recent years -- mostly thanks to his wild inconsistency and terrible choice in material -- but I will always love Nic Cage with total sincerity. No one can deliver a line like him. Let's F the crazy, balding sonovabitch.
1. Honeymoon in Vegas (1992) - "Or what? I'll be arrested? Put in AIRPORT JAIL?"
2. The Wicker Man (2006) - "NOT THE BEEEEES!!!"
3. The Rock (1996) - "How in the name of ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE did you get out of your cell?"
4. Wild at Heart (1990) - "I had a boner with a capital O."
5. Matchstick Men (2003) - "Have you ever been dragged onto the sidewalk and beaten 'till you PISSED BLOOD??"
6. Knowing (2009) - "THE CAVES WON'T SAVE US!"
7. Con Air (1997) - "Put the bunny back in the box."
8. Gone in 60 Seconds (2000) - "Ok. Let's ride."
9. Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (2009) - "You fucks. I hate you! I hate you both!"
10. Vampire's Kiss (1988) - "A! B! C! D! E! F! G! H! I! J! K! L! M! N! O! P! Q! R! S! T! U! V! W! X! Y! Z!"