by Patrick Bromley
Real talk: I have no idea how much longer I'll be on the planet. None of us do, I know, especially the way things are going these days. But I've been on borrowed time for years now, and the situation only worsens every day. This means I've got movies to catch up on!
Keep in mind that this is no definitive list, as there are a lot of movies I've still not seen. These are just the first 10 that come to mind that I really want to see but haven't as of yet. In the case of most of these, it's something I'll more than likely rectify before my time is up.
1. The Last Detail (1973, dir. Hal Ashby)
2. Cannibal Apocalypse (1980, dir. Antonio Margheriti)
Italian horror episode, so I guess what I'm saying is that I hold Jackson Stewart responsible for all of my regrets.
3. Gone With the Wind (1939, dir. Victor Fleming)
4. A Bittersweet Life (2005, dir. Kim Jee-woon)
5. Wuthering Heights (1939, dir. William Wyler)
6. Spartacus (1960, dir. Stanley Kubrick)
7. The Unborn (1991, dir. Rodman Flender)
8. The Towering Inferno (1974, dir. John Guillerman)
9. Memories of Murder (2003, dir. Bong Joon-ho)
10. Mirrors (2008, dir. Alexandre Aja)