#FThisMovieFest left me #exhausted, so here is what I am offering today in lieu of a normal column. I’m assuming that you all need to give your scrolling fingers and reading eyes a rest, too, so I’m keeping this short and photo-centric.
If you have ever wondered about my “sanctum sanctorum,” here it be. This is the “office” where I “write” my “column” every “week.” (And then come up with “ways” to “convey” all sorts of “hip” and “with-it” “sarcasm” and “irony.”)
Okay, that’s my office. Please do not seek out my Northern Minnesota address in order to break into my house and steal all of my stuff! My gorilla friend is trained to attack and eat intruders. That is what they teach in Gorilla College. #TheMoreYouKnow
I am also curious about the unique workspaces of my readers. Office? Crawlspace? County Jail Holding Cell? Bathtub? Remember, this column is interactive—so here’s the deal:
1. Please enjoy the pictures above.
2. Follow me on the Twitter machine: @JBFTHISMOVIE
3. Sometime this morning, I will tweet about this column.
4. Reply to that tweet with a picture of YOUR workspace.
5. In this way, we share. We learn. We grow.
6. Use the hashtag: #fthisworkspace
Got it? Gawk! Follow! Snap! Tweet! Reply! Fun! I look forward to viewing your own inner sanctums.