by Rob DiCristino
1. Honey Boy (2019, Dir. Alma Har’el)
2. Making Waves: The Art of Cinematic Sound (2019, Dir. Midge Costin)
3. The Peanut Butter Falcon (2019, Dirs. Tyler Nilson & Michael Schwartz)
Swiss Army Man), but it’s earnest and introspective and features Dakota Johnson, a heavenly nymph sent to earth to absolve lesser humans of our sins and inspire us to greater glory. That’s enough for me, and it should be enough for you.
4. Arctic (2019, Dir. Joe Penna)
5. Jojo Rabbit (2019, Dir. Taika Waititi)