by Rosalie Lewis
1. It’s not pretentious.
2. It covers everything from silent film to straight-to-video Nicolas Cage and John Travolta films, so we’ll never run out of movies to talk about.
3. Passion and big swings are celebrated, whether a movie is perfect or not.
4. The sheer collective movie knowledge among the contributors is just insane, but you’ll never be treated like an idiot if you don’t know something or haven’t seen something.
5. Puns, silliness, and cheesiness are not just tolerated but encouraged.
6. Everyone writes in their own authentic voice.
7. One word: Junesploitation.
8. Three words: Scary Movie Month
10. Just like the characters in the Fast and Furious franchise, when you’re part of the FTM community, you don’t have friends, you have family.
Happy 10th Anniversary, F This Movie!