When you've already watched every film from your favorite horror movie directors this month, check out these novels.
1. Consumed by David Cronenberg
2. Fountain Society by Wes Craven
3. The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan
4. Development Hell by Mick Garris
5. Midnight Movie by Tobe Hooper
Chillerama (though the novel came first). The format of the book -- a collection of news clippings, emails and what seem like first person interviews -- makes it a lightning fast read, too. It's grossout black comedy, less Texas Chain Saw Massacre and more Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2. Naturally I love it.
If you want to purchase any of these books, help us out and use the Amazon links in the titles. Thanks!