Some newer readers of F This Movie! might not be aware that this is the fifth(!) annual Scary Movie Challenge. Which means that Patrick (and company) have been providing great content -- including fun lists -- for YEARS. Let's take a stroll down NIGHTMARE lane, shall we?
1. 13 Famous Horror Movie Franchises
2. 10 Werewolf Movies
werewolf video from last year pretty much went VIRAL, this column came first. Respect your forefathers, is what I'm saying. And Patrick worked his butt off to write this! You should read it!
3. 10 Stephen King Movies
The Langoliers? I call shenanigans on this INCOMPLETE list. Oh, wait, he says right there in the intro, "No made-for-TV movies." Rats. Still, you should read it. READ IT! Bonus: in the comment section, Patrick calls me a "Raftard" for liking Creepshow 2. #theheartwantswhattheheartwants
4. 10 Horror Comedies
5. Our Favorite Moments in Horror Movies
Poltergeist is the scariest thing ever, then you, sir (or ma'am) don't know HORROR. Or, at least, you don't know what it was like to have a paralyzing fear of hamper clowns as a small child.
6. Horror Movies We Shouldn't Like But Do
7. Our Favorite Movie Monsters
8. Heavy Action: 10 Action Stars in Horror Movies
9. Our Favorite Horror Franchises
10. Our Favorite Horror Sequels
11. Our Least Favorite Horror Movies
12. Five Great Monster Kids in Movies
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984). Well, "favorite" might be a little strong. Let's just say that I stumbled upon this movie the other night on AMC (literally, like three days ago), and I couldn't stop myself from LAUGHING OUT LOUD at the ridiculous image of Corey Feldman sporting a bald cap. So, yeah -- for now, it's gotta be Jarvis.
13. 15 Anthems from Horror Movies
14. Six Horror Movies Almost Directed by Someone Else
15. Five Movies That Made Me Love Horror
"Learned to Love the Slasher." Dude loves the slasher so much, he couldn't WAIT till October to publish his thoughts. Gotta respect that level of passion.