by Adam Riske
1. Am I wrong or was Blackhat actually not too bad?
2. Am I wrong or was The Boy Next Door this year’s best “bad” movie?
3. Am I wrong for walking out of Mortdecai, Love the Coopers or In the Heat of the Sea?
4. Am I wrong or, despite enjoying it on the whole, was Kingsman: The Secret Service a little too mean-spirited?
6. Am I wrong or F Will Smith movies? #Focus
7. Am I wrong or was Maps to the Stars maybe the ickiest movie of the year?
8. Am I wrong for sort of enjoying Chappie even though I know it’s not “good”?
9. Am I wrong or am I the only person who saw Unfinished Business?
10. Am I wrong or is Run All Night super underrated?
11. Am I wrong or are you incredulous that not only Insurgent came out but there are also two MORE DIVERGENT MOVIES on the horizon? I mean, seriously, who cares?
12. Am I wrong or is Danny Collins the perfect movie to see before going to Old Country Buffet?
13. Am I wrong or is Get Hard the textbook example of what is wrong with studio comedy?
14. Am I wrong or does Noah Baumbach (While We’re Young, Mistress America) suck now?
15. Am I wrong or is the ending to Furious 7 just about perfect?
Tomorrowland, The Longest Ride) was going to be a thing?
17. Am I wrong or is Unfriended the best studio horror movie of 2015?
18. Am I wrong or are you also in disbelief that Avengers: Age of Ultron came out this year? It feels like it was released five years ago.
19. Am I wrong or did Charlize Theron steal Mad Max: Fury Road from Tom Hardy?
20. Am I wrong or is Poltergeist (2015) the most pointless movie of 2015? Oh wait, it’s Entourage.
21. Am I wrong or is Aloha the most incompetent movie of 2015?
22. Am I wrong or was Spy not that funny?
23. Am I wrong or was Elizabeth Banks fantastic in Love & Mercy?
24. Am I wrong for genuinely enjoying Jurassic World?
25.Am I wrong in thinking that Me and Earl and the Dying Girl is the most aggravating movie of the year? Or maybe it’s Chi-Raq?
The Wolfpack a fascinating story but maybe not a very good documentary?
27. Am I wrong or is Ted 2 not as good as Lights Camera Jackson said it was?
28. Am I wrong for wanting to somehow beat up Terminator Genisys?
29. Am I wrong or was Ant-Man crazy boring?
30. Am I wrong or was the Judd Apatow stuff in Trainwreck bad but the Amy Schumer stuff good?
31. Am I wrong or was the trailer for Southpaw the most spoilery ever?
32. Am I wrong or do you also want to see Rebecca Ferguson (Mission: Impossible: Rogue Nation) a lot more often?
33. Am I wrong or was the Vacation remake the most misguided comedy of the year?
34. Am I wrong or were the conversations in The End of the Tour fascinating?
35. Am I wrong or is Laurence Leboeuf (Turbo Kid) a national treasure?
Fantastic Four the biggest waste of time of 2015? It’s a movie for no one, made by no one.
37. Am I wrong or is Meryl Streep a bad singer (Ricki and the Flash)?
38. Am I wrong for liking how messed up the ending of The Gift is?
39. Am I wrong or does Straight Outta Compton encapsulate everything that’s good (and not good) about music biopics?
40. Am I wrong or did We Are Your Friends deserve a bigger audience?
41. Am I wrong or are you also happy that M. Night Shyamalan directed a decent movie again (The Visit)?
42. Am I wrong or was Sleeping with Other People the most underseen romantic comedy of the year?
43. Am I wrong or was Black Mass not bad but just bad in comparison with the other great mobster movies?
44. Am I wrong or could you also watch The Intern 100 times?
45. Am I wrong or did The Martian also make you want to eat baked potatoes and ketchup?
47. Am I wrong or is Bridge of Spies the best spy movie of the year?
48. Am I wrong or was Spectre worse than Quantum of Solace?
49. Am I wrong or are you super tired of Seth Rogen’s drug humor (The Night Before)?
50. Am I wrong for liking the twist in Krampus?